Tuesday, October 15, 2013

                  truth or dare Tuesday:                                          why do I even have this??

Today is truth or dare Tuesday, and the question is....why do I even have this?!       

Could anyone tell me why I have an old acoustic guitar (WITHOUT strings mind you) just sitting in my closet????

Hey everybody my name is Hannah 






(it's a palindrome) and my mom is making me start a blog for school (we're homeschooled) 



And since it's truth or dare Tuesday I'm supposed to figure out why I have a stringless guitar sitting in my closet ...Do I like to dance around my room in my pajamas with that guitar, pretending to be Taylor Swift? Maybe. Do I like to jump on my bed while listening to my favorite music pretending to be up on stage with the Newsboys? most likely. Or do I just want to take edited pictures with it looking cool? all of the above is true...and sort of embarrassing. But the real reason? I want to learn how to play the guitar, so I kept it hidden away till I could get some strings...And years and years of lessons, the guitar is more for the musically majestic. And if anyone can share my pain on being musically challenged please follow so we can be tone deaf together

this is Hannah Bennett saying bye!

p.s today's palindrome sentence:do geese see God?


No comments:

Post a Comment