Tuesday, October 29, 2013


                    HEY GUYS!
How have you guys been? sorry I haven't written for awhile! I've been crazy busy (aka I've been being crazy lazy) but aside from all that today is...*pause for dramatic affect*
          TRUTH OR DARE TUESDAY! And what is our or truth or dare? today is a dare: post an embarrassing picture of yourself
                     This...I'm not looking forward to....
YUCK! Why mom? why do I have to post this picture? I mean look at my shiny face! in case you don't get it...
-one eye is way up higher than the other one
-I have that awkward half smile
-my hair looks totally insane!
-my cheeks look so chubby!
-my lips are rolled up
in the words of my best friend "and its just ugh!"


Well that's all I got... that's all I got for you- Olan Rogers
todays palindrome: A Toyota

No comments:

Post a Comment