Wednesday, October 16, 2013

           WHAT'S COOKING WEDNESDAY:
                                OREO PIE!






                                         HEY EVERYBODY!

Today is What's Cooking Wednesday. And I've made Oreo Pie, right now it's chilling in the fridge. But from what I've sampled IT. IS. AMAZING! Hm mm delicious! Here's a random picture of me cooking earlier.


The kitchen  smelled SO good! I can't wait to try it!






          THIS IS.......SPARTA!!! JUST KIDDING IT'S PIE!
                                   
                                                       
                                        Isn't she a beauty??                                           





To my dearest Oreo pie, you look beautiful tonight.
                I can't wait to devour your soul.                    

                                                                                                                                     Well goodnight to all and to a a goodnight




Tonight's palindrome:MOM 
(I'm sorry, I'm tired l can't think of anything else)


<3 sweet dreams, my dears! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment