Monday, November 18, 2013

                  MEMORY MONDAY
                          My most peaceful memory. 
Hello everybody (hello everybody!) hello everybody, its time for cartoon planet! <----- Yeah you now I was raised right! Well at first my intro was going to be a video, but somebody, who's name will not be spoken (yes it will. It was Grace) told me I wasn't being funny, so I decided to skip the video and get straight to the point.
My cousin/best friend of my whole life, Kat (Karisma, is that how I spelled it before?) is always someone who I could find safety and security in (HI GIRKKKKK!!! LOVE YOU!!!!) she has been there for me since the beginning, always! from when I was learning to walk, till now while I'm still learning to walk. Through thick and thin, oh you think I'm over doing it? Well hop into the TARDIS, and let's go back in time (dun duh duh duh duh duh doo doo dee doo doo doo doo. love that song) well once upon a time (before I was 60 feet tall) Kat and me we're little squirrels and we'd always go to the bathroom together (squirrels pee too!) and one time when we were so so so wittle and cute (now we're big and still cute) they had taken away the stepping stool at the church so we could't wash our hands, so we used each other as stepping stools... I can still remember two little squirrels standing on each other backs, we were SO cute! there was another time during sunday school when we were praying (we're still little squirrels btw. ) and Kat and me always always sat together and her and I sat there holding hands through the entire prayer <3 But those are not my most peaceful memory, oh no no! It was one time when we were around 6 or 7 and we were in my basement and she was trying to prove her "age" by trying to be my music teacher, and these were her exact words "do you want to learn classical? *gently hums* opera *ahhhhhh!* or rock *growls*?" And yes, I chose rock...
Well thats all I got...thats all I got for you. 
Today's palindrome:Anna I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna 
BYE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment